April 2, 2014

I Have Whiplash

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

The Kardashians have glamorized fake eyelashes and every day women are trying to emulate the Hollywood look. They're using mascaras, serums and falsies trying tot create the illusion of long, full lashes. I've tried several of these things myself with great results. But until now, I hadn't found anything that naturally helped my lashes look more dramatic. 



This is more than just a pretty pink contraption. This baby gives lashes a beautiful curl and you don't have to worry about pinching the super sensitive skin around your eyes. Plus it has an ergonomic handle and it comes with plenty of extra cushioned pads. 

For a beautiful curl start at the root of your lashes, press down the curler for 10-12 seconds and then move down your lashes repeating the process until you get to the tips. Apply your mascara and have confidence all day long that you have beautiful curled lashes. 



Here are my results:


Be Blessed,
Brittany

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

6 comments:

  1. I love the comic inspired look they use, and your lashes look great!
    Great review. c:

    <3
    Harlynn
    mindyourmadness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Harlynn! I agree, the packaging is fantastic!

      Delete
  2. Fun! Love trying new products like that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it. I don't want to have to spend a lot to look nice and the Whiplash Eyelash Curler does the trick and it's not bad on the pocketbook!

      Delete
  3. I seriously need a new eyelash curler!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one is great. I haven't used an eyelash curler in years so I was hesitant but since it promised not to "pinch," I took the plunge and I highly recommend it!

      Delete